Tuesday 2 June 2015

Things of interest


A good VBCW battle report, if you like your VBCW you should be following this blog


Interesting: The SoTR II Kickstarter campaign begins at 12 noon GMT, this Friday, 5th June. No link yet that I can find.


On sale today only the book is great so the audible is probably good too, and at £1.49 a bargain


Another bargain today


This looks really good if you play any sort of Fantasy skirmish game needing wizards


This Kick starter looks interesting but not sure I will go for it myself

Another interesting Kickstarter but out of my price zone for horses however nice


Another game I have enjoyed playing but so far resisted adding to my collection, tempting though


More inspiration from here, the settings this suggests


Great news a new Fallout game is on the way.... where will I find the time for this!!



No comments:

Post a Comment