Sunday 13 March 2016

Working on some terrain to try and do more than think about gaming!

Realising beyond thinking about and adding to my collection I have not really been doing enough physical with it, as a consequence I decided I had to spend at least a couple of hours putting the start of some urban terrain together....

I have been reading and thinking alot about small gang skirmish recently be it Necromunda, Deadzone, post apoc settings like across the dead earth etc and too many others to list

As a result I decided I need to build a lot of the sci fi terrain I have sitting in boxes still/

(Side note I aim to not buy anything new given the amount of stuff I have to build and paint plus outstanding kick-starters combined with a distinct lack of gaming time!)





No that impressive you say, fairly average... well yes but its the first real terrain I have done anything with in a few years and I am pleased with the progress, once painted and based and added too further should look good (ish) well for me

No comments:

Post a Comment